Helping young people achieve their financial goals
Browse the latest posts from The Twenty Percent…
- How to take advantage of Free Wills Month
- 25 financial lessons to learn at 25
- Why shaming the beauty industry isn’t the answer to your financial problems
- 6 personal finance podcasts you must listen to
- Winter Economic Plan – What does it mean for you?
Covid-19 has far reaching consequences, not least for the economy. The Twenty Percent is examining furlough schemes, mortgage holidays, free overdrafts and more so you don’t have to. We also look at policy developments to explain in simple terms what it actually means for you.
This section will help you learn the difference between LISAs and Help to Buys; debunk common pension and investment myths; demystify the confusing stock market and more. Young people often find themselves behind the curve because they don’t believe they have the means or the knowledge to invest. This section should give you the reassurance and knowledge you need to get started.
Here you will find articles and posts relating to everyday expenditures. Posts range from spending diaries and money blogger takeovers to the latest deals and discounts on offer.